Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- NY Fed Model: 1-in-175 Chance of 2011 Double-Dip
- ADP: +270k Jobs in Dec., Largest Gain on Record
- Economic Sentiment Indicator Jumps in December
- Global Manufacturing: Strong Year-End Growth
- Ph.D. Jobs: What's Hot (Econ), What's Not (History...
- State Tax Revenues Increased by More Than 6% in 20...
- Something Else to Watch in 2011: ND Oil Boom; Runn...
- 100 Things to Watch in 2011
- World Stock Markets End 2010 at 27-Month High
- House Price Indexes: Case-Shiller vs. FHFA; Based ...