Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 2009 Global Bull Market Rally: World Stock Markets...
- Ballot: Special Election for United States Senator...
- Consumer Confidence Returns to Pre-Crisis Level
- Intrade Odds for MASS: From 10% to 77% in 8 Days
- Economic Recovery Gathers Momentum: Car Production...
- Big Slide for Big 3 Market Share: From 90% to 45%
- Landslide? Brown With 15 Point Lead (Bellwether)
- CHART 1 + CHART 2 = CHART 3
- Intrade Odds for Scott Brown to Win MASS: 70%
- Interview with Eugene Fama