Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Economic Recovery Gathers Momentum: Car Production...
- Big Slide for Big 3 Market Share: From 90% to 45%
- Landslide? Brown With 15 Point Lead (Bellwether)
- CHART 1 + CHART 2 = CHART 3
- Intrade Odds for Scott Brown to Win MASS: 70%
- Interview with Eugene Fama
- Bond Market Investors Remain Inflation Skeptics
- Median CPI Falls 15th Month to Record Low Level
- Markets in Everything: L.A. Gang Tours for $65
- EU vs USA, Part IV