Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, March 02, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Bankruptcy Could Actually Save GM
- Chart of the Day
- Despite Downturn, The Movie Industry is Booming
- Undergraduate Economics Sees Popularity Surge
- How Does Your State Compare?
- Chinese Scoop Up SoCal Foreclosures
- Quote of the Day: Becker on China-Bashing
- MO Trivia: The Politics of Fed District Banks
- Another Market-Based Healthcare Solution
- Cartoon of the Day: Fiscal Child Abuse