Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, February 27, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Goin' to Kansas City: Economics Blogger Forum
- Despite Slowdown, Productivity, Wages Are Rising
- Obama's School Choice
- How Homebrewers Revolutionized American Beer
- How Big is $787 Billion? What Would It Buy?
- Home Prices in Q4 2008: More than 50% of U.S. Stat...
- Signs of Life: Economy's Worst May Have Passed
- Big Labor and The Ultimate Anti-Stimulus Plan
- Labor Market Dynamism Brings Us Net Gains
- A Deficit in Clear Thinking About The Trade Defici...