Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, October 13, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- How the Bailout Auction Should Work
- No Need To Wait for Gov't. Health Care Reform
- Markets Remain Our Best Hope for a Better Future
- Don't Sell US Short:Keep Your Money in the Market
- Intrade is Not An Opinion Poll, It's a Prediction ...
- 5 Steps To A Housing, Credit and Financial Crisis
- Cartoon of the Day
- Joe Bonamassa: Turn It Up & Check This Guy Out
- More Than 3:1 Odds for Obama on Intrade
- Want Health Insurance? Go Out and Buy It