Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, October 12, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Joe Bonamassa: Turn It Up & Check This Guy Out
- More Than 3:1 Odds for Obama on Intrade
- Want Health Insurance? Go Out and Buy It
- More on the "Decline of the Middle Class" Myth
- Gas Below $2.50 in Missouri
- I'll Drink To That
- U.S. Economy Ranks #1 for Competitiveness
- Cartoon of the Day
- Income PER EARNER Has Actually Risen For All Group...
- The Top 1% of Taxpayers Paid More in Federal Incom...