Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, October 10, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Income PER EARNER Has Actually Risen For All Group...
- The Top 1% of Taxpayers Paid More in Federal Incom...
- Who Needs Investment Banks? Trade Finance Makes a ...
- Update: Traffic Volume
- What You Need To Know About The Bailout
- More Food At Home, Less Dining Out
- Longest Record of Conservation in U.S. History?
- Gasoline Price Free Fall: Gas Now At $2.89 in Mich...
- A Couple of Great Letters From FreeMarket Politics...
- Markets In Everything: Cars for Women in Iran