Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, June 02, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Energy Stimulus Hits Texas: San Antonio Sees Unpre...
- Utilities Continue to Cut Natural Gas Rates as the...
- Energy Milestone: Gas Rig Share Falls Below 30%
- Today's Employment Report
- April Restaurant Index Above 100 for 6th Month
- March U.S. Oil Production Highest Since 1998
- Gas Drops Below $3 per Gallon in South Carolina
- Oil Prosperity Update for Eagle Ford Texas
- Markets in Everything: Belgian Soccer Fans for Sal...
- ASA Staffing Index for Temporary and Contract Empl...