Monday Afternoon Links
1. Robert Samuelson in today's Washington Post: "President Obama committed a colossal error of judgment in making health-care “reform” a centerpiece of his first term."
2. The case for economic optimism despite gloomy headlines, from "heartland economist" Jim Paulsen of Wells Capital Management in Minneapolis.
3. Photos: The 25 best skylines in the world. (ht/Craig Newmark)
4. Iowa consumers benefit from lower natural gas prices and utility rates.
5. Sunday Washington Post article on the U-VA Kerfuffle: Ousted President Teresa Sullivan Has Hired a Lawyer, and the Board Has Hired a PR Firm. That's not a good sign.