Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, June 17, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Maps of the Day: Eagle Ford Shale Rigs
- Offsetting America's Trade Deficit, We've Attracte...
- Oil Boom Comes to Rural Kansas
- The Number of U.S. Oil Rigs Has Increased by 7X in...
- Markets in Everything: Eulogy Writing Service
- Markets in Everything: Christianity to Save Money
- ExxonMobil Spends $100M Every Day for Capital and ...
- The Economic Miracle State of North Dakota
- Robotic Grippers Can Pick Up Anything
- New Major Shale Gas Discovery in Canada