Friday, June 15, 2012

Markets in Everything: Eulogy Writing Service

From Minneapolis Craigslist:

"I have a gift of crafting eulogies for funerals.

Based on a 30 minute phone conversation / interview I can create a 5 - 10 minute eulogy that you, or someone close to you, can deliver at a funeral. I will deliver an electronic copy of the eulogy to you within 24 hours of our phone conversation.

My focus will be to craft a thoughtful and sincere message about someone you have loved dearly. I will use your stories, your words, and your insights to weave a biography that will provide an honor-filled memory for your family and those who attend the funeral service or reviewal.

I charge a flat fee of $299. You retain all future rights to the eulogy. Please simply respond to this ad with a phone number or email address or visit my Eulogy Creations business website."

HT: Curtis Purington

2 Comments:

At 6/15/2012 11:01 PM, Blogger Hydra said...

That job would be the death of me.

 
At 6/17/2012 7:36 AM, Blogger bart said...

Cage. You. Now. :)


Pretty clever idea in my opinion, and not exactly lacking for potential customers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home