Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, June 29, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- More Signs of a Real Estate Recovery
- Foreign Workers Help Fill Jobs in ND Oil Patch
- Energy Milestone: Natural Gas and Coal Had the Sam...
- U.S. Housing Market: The Evidence Continues to Mou...
- Natural Gas Windfall is One of The Most Important ...
- Venture Capitalists: Doing More with Less
- $29,409 Per Student Cost of D.C. Public Schools Pu...
- Cartoon of the Day
- Real Estate Recovery Watch
- Markets In Everything: Bone Marrow, Finally