Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Real Estate Recovery Watch
- Markets In Everything: Bone Marrow, Finally
- N. Dakota Leads the Country in Q1 Income Growth
- Markets in Everything: Digital Hitchhiking App
- Tuesday Night Links
- No Peak Oil in Sight: We've Got an Unprecedented U...
- Markets in Everything: Solar Coke Bottle Lights
- Some Positive Signs in Today's New Home Sales Repo...
- The Arithmetic of Shale Gas: Consumer Surplus from...
- Law Grads Face Brutal Job Market