Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, March 31, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets in Everything: Online Toy Rental
- Human Achievement Hour 2012
- NYC Pizza War Drops Price of a Slice to 75 Cents
- Earth Hour is Today: N. Korea is the Likely Winner...
- Chinese Workers Are Upset With Less Overtime: "We'...
- Natural Gas Production in Jan. Sets New Record
- Markets in Everything: Online Necktie Rental
- Tyler Cowen on Economic Blogging
- Cartoon of the Day
- Restaurant Index Expands in Feb. for 4th Month