Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, March 30, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Restaurant Index Expands in Feb. for 4th Month
- Friday Morning Links
- Markets in Everything: Maine Eels for $2k/Pound
- Michigan Economy Shifts Into High Gear in January ...
- Ion Proton Provides a Cheap Window into our DNA: T...
- Nevada's Modern Day Gold Rush Creates Jobs
- Min Wage = No Subway $5 Footlongs In SF
- Jobless Claims Close to a Four-Year Low
- Crushing Economic Liberty to Protect Status Quo
- Vegas Existing Home Sales Surge to 7-Yr. High