Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, February 02, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- New Index: Listrak Shopping Cart Abandonment
- Underground Energy Revolution in PA Without Any Go...
- Car Sales Start Year with Best January Since 2008
- U.S. Producing Natural Gas at Record Levels
- Kauffman Foundation Economic Bloggers Outlook
- Indiana Is Now Rust Belt's First Right-to-Work Sta...
- Shale Oil Revolution Comes to Eagle Ford Texas
- The Irrelevance of the Baltic Freight Index
- $460 Million Stimulus Comes to Florida This Year, ...
- Based on Record Profits, U.S. Manufacturing is Ali...