Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Truckonomics: Truck Sales Shift Into High Gear
- Markets in Everything: Black Market Pesticides
- Gov. Christie is Out and Romney Intrade Odds Surge...
- Markets in Everything: Rent Your Futon
- Airport Maps from Bing
- American Manufacturing Renaissance: Ford To "In-So...
- Shameful Government Overreach: Civil Forfeiture
- The Media Should Stop Coddling Warren Buffett
- Putting the Jobs Cart Before the Growth Horse
- Strong Gains for Sept. Auto Sales, Especially Truc...