Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, September 29, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Weekly N. America Intermodal Volume Sets Record
- The Sometimes Crazy Pricing Practices of Airlines
- Chart of the Day: Effective Tax Rates on $100k
- Mortgage Rates Fall Again to New Record Lows
- Quarterly Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling Rant
- Quote of the Day on Guy Who Built Gates' Garage
- Rare Earth Mineral Prices Fall By 41% As Mining Co...
- Markets in Everything: Giant Rick Perry Chia Head
- The Kleptocracy of San Francisco
- Chart of the Day: Canadian Home Prices vs. U.S.A.