Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, September 12, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Is It Consistent to Have Affirmative Action for Ad...
- N. Dakota Oil Production in July is "Off the Chart...
- Consumption Has Recovered, We've Got a Sub-Par Rec...
- Windfall Profits Tax... But Not on Oil This Time
- Working Paper: The Impact of Economics Blogs
- Markets in Everything: First Commercial Jetpack
- A Tariff-Reduction Plan for American Jobs
- The Lesson of Economic Damage From "Taxing the Ric...
- Markets in Everything: Vending Bike Repair
- "It's Not The End of the World" Friday Links