Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Quote of the Day: No Time to Panic
- Markets in Everything
- Monday Higher Education Links
- Burton Malkiel: Don't Panic About the Stock Market...
- Why the Gender Pay Gap Won’t Go Away. Ever.
- New Fees: Bookstore Admission, Big Bank Deposits
- Another Chart: Home Size Bubble
- Charts of the Day
- Map of the Government War on Lemonade Stands
- Monster Employment Index Increases 4.4% in July