Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, August 07, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Map of the Government War on Lemonade Stands
- Monster Employment Index Increases 4.4% in July
- Lemonade Freedom Day: August 20
- Big Eight Computer Reported Huge Profits in Q2
- July Employment Report
- Markets in Everything: Cutting Cars in Half
- Amid All of the Bad News, a Few Positive Items
- June Seattle Existing Home Sales Highest in 4 Year...
- The Brokers with Hands on Their Faces Blog
- NY Fed Model: 1-in-125 Chance of 2012 Double-Dip