Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, June 03, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Private Sector Jobs Have Increased by 2 Million Si...
- Household Survey: Private Sector Gains 373,000 Job...
- Drill, Drill, Drill = Jobs, Jobs, Jobs in North Da...
- With Substitutes, Monopoly Power Is Temporary
- Miami Condo Sales Highest for April Since 2005
- Markets in Everything: Building in a Bag
- TIPS Breakeven Rate Falls to Five-Month Low
- Don Boudreaux Channels Julian Simon in the Wall St...
- Labor Demand Rises to Pre-Recession Monthly High i...
- Two More Questions About The Minimum Wage