Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, April 02, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Occupational Licensing/Permitting Gone Wild
- Female Gains Dominate Today's Jobs Report
- U.S. Traffic Deaths Lowest Since 1949
- Housing Affordabilty Reaches New Record High
- 15-Mo. Job Growth Returns to Pre-Recession Level
- Sen. Lugar Wants to End America's Sugar Cartel: "I...
- Replacing What Works With What Sounds Good
- 3rd Annual Kauffman Economics Bloggers Forum
- It's OK to Print. Trees Are Renewable, Recyclable
- A Solid February Restaurant Performance Report