Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, March 31, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- It's OK to Print. Trees Are Renewable, Recyclable
- A Solid February Restaurant Performance Report
- Monster Employment Index Increases by 9% in March:...
- Milton Friedman on Steel, Tariffs, and Trade
- The Public Sector Premium for School Principals
- Online Labor Demand Now Above December 2007 Levels...
- Feb. Home Sales in Las Vegas Highest Since 2006!
- Canada Home Prices: Headed for Steep Correction?
- Teachers in CA Receive More in Retirement Than Act...
- When It Comes to Selling His Own Book, Ian Fletche...