5 Reasons to Be Bullish About America in Long Run
1) The United States is the home of the entrepreneur.
2) The United States is the most open/flexible society the world has ever seen.
3) The brightest minds from around the world dream of coming to the United States.
4) English is the universal language.
5) Americanization remains a powerful and growing – though resented – economic and social trend throughout the world. (To quote the advertising/marketing giant WPP Group’s CEO, Sir Martin Sorrell, “Globalization is a misnomer. The better word is Americanization.”)
~Jeffrey Saut via Real Clear Markets