Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, April 04, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Random Monday Links
- Another Name for "Trade Deficit" is "Capital Accou...
- A Fraudulent "Ph.D" in California With Politically...
- Quotes from Yesterday's Wall Street Journal
- Why Wearing a Baseball Cap Backwards is Dumb
- Markets In Everything: Princess Boot Camp
- Don Boudreaux: Don't Fear the Trade Deficit
- Snarky Fashion Rant: Guys Wearing Shorts in Winter...
- Our Trade Deficit = $3.5 Trillion FDI in the U.S. ...
- Feb. Phoenix Homes Sales Highest Since 2007