Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, March 25, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Reason.tv Interview with Walter Williams
- Real GDP Sets Record, Highest Gain Since 2005
- Using Google for Flu Trends, Gathering Intelligenc...
- Real After-Tax Profits Reach New Record High in Q4...
- Chart: Detroit Population Lowest Since 1910
- Quotes of the Day: Economics and Politics
- NYC Taxi Medallions Approach $1 Million!!
- The New Affirmative Action.... for White Males?
- Prospects for Future Econ. Growth Remain Positive
- Despite Recent "He-Covery," It's Still a Mancessio...