Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, March 24, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Quotes of the Day: Economics and Politics
- NYC Taxi Medallions Approach $1 Million!!
- The New Affirmative Action.... for White Males?
- Prospects for Future Econ. Growth Remain Positive
- Despite Recent "He-Covery," It's Still a Mancessio...
- Markets in Everything: Merchandise Taxis
- 6th Edition of Mankiw: Tiger's Out, Tom Brady's In...
- Made on Earth: Global Output and Trade Both Reach ...
- Quote of the Day: The Real Class War Today
- Leave Your Lights On This Saturday: Earth Hour Cel...