Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, February 24, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Gas Prices in Europe, Japan and USA
- Now This Sure Seems Like a No-Brainer
- Credit Card Delinquencies Fall to 2007 Level
- As a Share of Income, Clothing and Footwear in U.S...
- Two Dozen Bullish Charts: U.S. Economy is Strong
- Chart of the Day: Real Egg Prices, 1890-2011
- Interesting Facts of the Day
- As a Share of Income, Americans Have the Most Affo...
- Intrade Introduces Inflation Futures Contracts
- Intrade Odds on Gaddafi Jump as He Flees