Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, February 21, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Oregon Must Win the National Competition for Jobs
- Seattle Times Editorial Board Says "Legalize It"
- The TOTAL Volume of Trade is Most Important
- Mackinac Center Exposes Hypocrisy and Waste
- Three Charts Tell The Story
- Entitlement Nation: What Does Government Do? Mostl...
- Financial Stress Index Back to Nov. 2007 Level
- DC's Best Food Trucks
- Intrade Contracts on Middle East Prospects
- 2012 Is Finally The Time to Prune Farm Subsidies