Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, August 13, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Intrade Odds Now 70%: Republicans to Take House
- Problem with New Blogger Comment Spam Filter
- Doom-and-Gloom Hasn't Hit the Containers Market
- Perfect Proportional Representation: Nobody Can De...
- Sports Feminists vs. The Market
- Intrade Odds at 62% for Republicans to Take House
- Portland, Seattle, and Denver Home Sales in June W...
- Intermodal Container Traffic Up Over 2008 & 2009
- The Monks vs. The Louisiana Funeral Cartel
- Pulse of Commerce Index Reaches 23-Month High