Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, April 22, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Japan's Exports Rise 43%; Barclays Economist Says ...
- Intrade Odds Above 50% for Reps to Control House
- Paulson Now Turns Bullish on Housing and Economy
- The Unsustainable Unionacracy of California
- CA Defaults Drop 40.2% in 2010:QI from Last Year
- 25 Reasons the Bull Market Recovery is Real
- Advanced Degrees: 139 Women for Every 100 Men
- Ceterius Paribus, Equal Pay Day Falls in January
- Economic Deja Vu?
- Leading Economic Index Rises 12th Straight Month