Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, January 21, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Dec. Leading Economic Index Hits Record High; Firs...
- Following 19 Weekly Declines, Jobless Claims Rise
- The Market Saved the Alligator from Extinction
- Tiger Shortage? Not if Markets Are Allowed to Work...
- LA Port Shipping: 2009 Ends Strong on Exports
- Colombia Tariff Ticker
- From 67.5% to 58% in 3 Days
- Blessing in Disguise for Obama? Maybe, Maybe Not
- United Van Lines Releases Annual Migration Study
- Chart of the Day: Same Island, 7X Difference in GD...