Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Michael Moore, Closet Tax-Cutting Supply-Sider?
- The Most Energy Efficient Economy in History
- ISM Service Sector Index Highest Since May 2008
- Appearance on CNBC's "The Kudlow Report"
- Capitalism Allows This: 97.3% Gross Profit Margin;...
- Statistics of the Day: The Great Gender Divide
- America On Sale: Great Time To Be A Consumer
- U.S. Dollar: Spot Rates and Forward Rates
- Poisonous, Dangerous Cocktail: Expanding the CRA
- Jobless Rate May Continue To Rise Through 2010