Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, August 30, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Weather Supercomputer Predicts Climate Change, But...
- Markets In Everything: A U.S. Call-Center That Pay...
- Coupon Queen: $279 of Groceries For Only 39¢
- New Age of Cheap Energy Approaches: A Tribute to t...
- Markets in Everything: College-Themed Caskets
- Markets in Everything: Direct Purchase of Drugs
- Best Six-Month Stock Market Rally Since 1933
- ECRI: Double-Dip Recession "Out of the Question"
- Markets In Everything: Hourly Car Rental Takes Off...
- Compared to Canada, The U.S. Has Way TOO Many Bank...