Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, August 08, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- From 25% to 90% in 160 Days; Intrade Odds of Posit...
- Reality Check: Trucks Are The Most Popular "Cash f...
- For Acceptance to Med School, Color Counts; A Lot
- 15 Years Later, The Healthcare Issues Are the Same...
- Private, Charity Clinics Offer Healthcare Solution...
- Markets In Everything: iPhone Check Deposit App
- Cartoon of the Day
- 7th Monthly Increase in Used Vehicle Price Index
- Health Care Conflation and Market Solutions