Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, August 07, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 7th Monthly Increase in Used Vehicle Price Index
- Health Care Conflation and Market Solutions
- NY Fed Model: No Chance of Recession in 2010, Econ...
- And Just To Make It Interesting......
- Markets in Everything: Email From the Grave
- Why Can't Health Insurance Be More Like Automobile...
- UK Surgery 'Tourists' Avoid NHS Queues
- Jobless Claims Fall -103,500 in 4 Months; It's Loo...
- Las Vegas Home Sales Increase 15th Straight Month
- Phoenix Home Sales Increase 12th Straight Month