Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, August 06, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- UK Surgery 'Tourists' Avoid NHS Queues
- Jobless Claims Fall -103,500 in 4 Months; It's Loo...
- Las Vegas Home Sales Increase 15th Straight Month
- Phoenix Home Sales Increase 12th Straight Month
- States Favor Democrats By A Factor of 10:1
- India's Benchmark BSE Index Up By Almost 100%
- The Chicago Area Jobs Map
- Bloomberg U.S. Financial Conditions Index Reaches ...
- Humanoid Robot Reaches The Pinnacle Of Sophisticat...
- Bumper Sticker Being Promoted by Mini Dealers