Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, August 22, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- More on the Gender Gap for NAEP Test Scores
- Markets In Everything: Bribes for Ph.D. Degrees
- Big Gender Gaps for 12th Graders on NAEP Exams
- Stocks for Home Builders Rally to 10-Month High
- Record Low ETF Expense Ratio = .07%
- LA Shipping Volume Shows Some Improvement
- Manufacturing Output Per Worker Hits Record High
- MSCI World Stock Index Reaches New 10 Mo. High
- Despite Rising Gas Prices, The Onset of Economic R...
- ECRI: The Great Recession Is History