Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- First Time in Six Years: Single-Family Building Pe...
- New Car Prices Have Been Falling for 13 Years
- New Cars More Affordable Than Ever in US History?
- Best and Worst Cities To Look For a Job
- Private Farms in Cuba Are Key to Food Shortages
- Bloated University Administrations
- Two Former Cops: "It's Time to Legalize Drugs"
- Obamanopoly: Gov't. Tentacles Choking Consumers
- From 45% to 15% in 10 Days: Healthcare Odds
- Markets in Everything: Bartering for Health Care