Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Income Tax Share: Top 1% vs. Bottom 50%
- Keep An Eye on Baltic Dry Index, Not Your 401(k)
- Markets in Everything: Currency Symbol Design
- Baltic Dry Index Reaches 5-Month High: Does This S...
- Monster Employment Index Europe: Bottom?
- Affordable Housing in CA, Thanks to Market Forces
- Even In A Recession, Some Companies Are Hiring
- Rising Interest in Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged"
- Brazil: One Country That Might Avoid A Recession
- Beer: An American Revolution