Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Why Keynesian Stimulus Plans Don't Work
- RTW States Gain, Forced Union States Lose in '08
- Smackdown: Michael Moore vs. Dr. Sanjay Gupta
- "Big Farm" Is Not in Recession
- Markets in Everything: Beer, Rats, Smaller Homes
- Crime: Good News in US, Bad News in Mexico
- Active Management Strategies Are Generally An Expe...
- Markets in Everything: California Edition
- An Economist’s Mea Culpa
- Michigan Leads U.S. Again for Outbound Migration