Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, December 01, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Great Movie: Man on Wire
- Best Headline I Read Today
- Troubled Banks in 1991 Were 25X Worse Than Now
- Great Depression II, But Everything Looks the Same...
- Loan Delinquency Data Suggest Commercial Banks Are...
- Retail Sales Up +3%: What Happened to The Worst Ec...
- Gas in St. Louis Falls Below All-Time Historical L...
- The Top Ten Worst Currencies in the World
- Krugman's Recipe for Another Depression: Spend
- Low-Cost Medical Tourism vs. The High Prices of th...