Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, November 29, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Krugman's Recipe for Another Depression: Spend
- Low-Cost Medical Tourism vs. The High Prices of th...
- Comparisons to the 1930s: Nonsense and Nitwittery
- No Real Estate Bubble in Central U.S.A.
- Uncorking CDOs: Financial Crisis Explained
- 2002-08: 60% Growth in World Per-Capita Real GDP
- IMF: Only One Year of Below-Average Growth in a De...
- Real Gas Prices Lowest Since January 2004
- People and Businesses Trade, Not Countries
- Professor Morici: "Big 3 Bankruptcy Now, Not Later...