Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Other Side of the Bailout Story: HONDA
- There's No Free Lunch; Except in World of Politics...
- Markets In Everything: Laziness. Order Pizza, etc....
- Zimbabwe's HyperInflation: Prices Double Every 1.3...
- Socialized Medicine Can Kill You
- VISTA and Office 2007 Totally Blow
- Real Price of Gas Approaches Historic Record-Low?
- The 10 *Really* Best Economics Blogs
- Where's the Credit Crunch?It's Sure Not in the Dat...
- No Recession in Russia, Thanks to the Kremlin: Wor...