Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, November 17, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Where's the Credit Crunch?It's Sure Not in the Dat...
- No Recession in Russia, Thanks to the Kremlin: Wor...
- Markets In Everything: Brothel Tattoos
- Private or Public School for the Obamas? Public Sc...
- Onion News Network Special: Is It Time For the Gov...
- Two Very Dangerous Words: "Fair" and "Fairness"
- Markets In Everything: Mom Professionals
- The Top Ten Cars That Help Explain The Demise of D...
- Cartoons of the Day
- Female-Male Breakdown: College Degrees By Field