Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, November 16, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Female-Male Breakdown: College Degrees By Field
- The Corporate Tax Hike of 1932 on Small Business
- Turning Wall Street Partnerships Into Corporations...
- Big 3 Bailout: The Ultimate in Lemon Socialism, Le...
- Just Say No to Detroit; Let's Cut Our Losses And L...
- The Oil Shock of the 1930s: Another Factor?
- Did the +26% Increase in Gas Prices During the 193...
- How Does $2.12 Gas Compare to Past Prices?
- Should We Bail Out the Auto Makers?
- Average Gasoline Price Below $2 in 19 States; Gaso...