Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, November 20, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- An Auto Bailout Would Be Terrible for Free Trade
- Gas Available Below $2 Per Gallon in 48 States
- Oil Headed for $40
- Everything's Amazing and Getting Better All of the...
- How Many Jobs Depend on the Big Three?
- Union Flashback: Big Labor's Long Decline
- Markets In Everything:Stolen Copper. Not Any More
- The Other Side of the Bailout Story: HONDA
- There's No Free Lunch; Except in World of Politics...
- Markets In Everything: Laziness. Order Pizza, etc....