Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Newspaper Circulation Continues to Drop
- Ann Arbor News: No Endorsement for President
- King Dollar Hits A 30-Month High
- Middle-Fifth Tax Burden: Lowest Level in Decades
- Quote of the Day
- Fed: Claims of Middle-Class Stagnation Are False
- Fourth State: Tennessee Gas Prices Fall Below $2
- Third State: Oklahoma Gas Prices Fall Below $2
- Markets In Everything: Blog Edition
- Without AZ, CA, FL and NV, Foreclosures Dropped in...